Tue, Aug 11|
Savy Social Security Planning
Social security decisions you make when you are in your 60's will determine the amount of total income you will receive over your lifetime. Learn how to get the most out of social security.
Time & Location
Aug 11, 2020, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
About the Event
At this event you will learn...
- How much Social Security your and/or your spouse stand to recieve over your joint lifetime
- Rules and guidelines for whne spouses should apply for benefits
- How the decision you make in your 60's can impact your lives in your 80s and 90s
- How spouses with little to no prior earnings can take advantage of social security benefits
- How a little known rule has opened the door to creative spousal strategies.
- Two key things you need to know about social security benefits
... And much more !